SUO partners with organizations to empower their employees to earn a bachelor’s or master’s degree at a reduced tuition rate. Designed for working adults, our programs are offered fully online & evening courses with multiple start dates. Our programs are taught by accomplished faculty with extensive, real-world experience. We understand your need to balance the demands of life with meeting your educational and career goals.
Why Stevenson University Online:
- Preferred-tuition reduction of 20% for eligible Stevenson University Online programs
- Dedicated and caring enrollment counselors with industry-specific knowledge of assigned partnership
- Individual advising sessions with Student Success Coaches to help guide you from application to graduation
- Convenient, online sessions optimized for your learning
- Personalized attention in a supportive community
Visit our corporation and organization partnerships page for more information on our partners and the programs we offer!
Connect with my enrollment advisor!
Degree Programs For the Working Adult
“At SUO, you are almost closer to faculty than in a classroom setting. At the end of the day, everyone is there to help you succeed.”
– Christopher Davis, Account Manager
Experience the Stevenson University Online Difference
Balancing work, life, and education is a challenge. We understand and want to help working adults achieve their educational and career goals. At Stevenson University Online, you are connected with caring and supportive faculty and staff, other highly-motivated students, and career-focused programs that provide specialized skills for growing industries.
Small Class Sizes
Convenient Course Sessions and Formats
Personalized Support From Faculty & Success Coaches
Baltimore-area Campus Available to You Anytime
Career Advisors for Your Next Career Move